आपकी जीत में ही हमारी जीत है
Promote your Business
Home city guide about tikri

About Tikri

A View of Tikri Town

Tikri is a small town located in the Baghpat district of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is a Nagar Panchayat situated at an elevation of 233 meters above the sea level. Tikri lies at 29.23°N latitude and 77.35°E longitude.

Tikri is a small settlement which is located at the extreme northern point of Baghpat district. It lies 8 km towards the east of the rural - township of Kishanpur Baral on the Delhi - Saharanpur Highway.

Nearby Cities from Tikri: The nearby cities from Tikri are - Modinagar, Muzaffarnagar and Ghaziabad.

Nearby Villages from Tikri: The nearby villages from Tikri are - Bhadal (2 km), Tabelagarhi (2 km), Bopura (3 km), Daha (3 km), Jhundpur (4km).

Demography of Tikri

As per the survey of India Census 2011, Tikri had a total population of 21,548. Out of which 58% constitute males and the remaining 42% are females. The average rate of literacy is 54.8%. Children under the age of 6 years constitute 16% of the total population of Tikri.

Utilities and Services of Tikri

Tikri is a place where the Government is undergoing through many projects for the development of the town. Though there are quite a many facilities provided for the locals as well as visitors. The list of all the services in the town of Tikri are mentioned below

Banks in Tikri

The financial sector has not seen much progress in the town. Here is a list of the banks operating in the town

Bank of India
State: Uttar Pradesh
District: Baghpat
Branch: Dhanaura Tikri
IFSC Code: CNRB0008745
MICR Code: 250015463
Branch Code: 008745
Address: Village P.O. Dhanaura Tikri,
District Baghpat , Uttar Pradesh

Union Bank of India
State: Uttar Pradesh
District: Baghpat
Branch: Tikri
IFSC Code: UBIN0569836
Branch Code: 569836
Address: Village Post Tikri Nigri Road,
District Tikri, Uttar Pradesh

Post Office of Tikri

The details of the Postal Services of Tikri are mentioned here which comes under the Indian Postal Services

Post Office: Tikri
Post Office Type: Sub Office
District: Baghpat
State: Uttar Pradesh
Pin Code: 250625
Contact Address: Post Master,
Post Office Tikri (Sub Office),
Baghpat, Uttar Pradesh, India,
Pin Code -250625

Distance from Nearby Cities to Tikri

Modinagar - 45 km
Muzaffarnagar - 45 km
Ghaziabad - 54 km
Noida - 66 km
Greater Noida - 67 km
Bijnor - 76 km
Sikandrabad - 87 km
Bulandshahr - 99 km
Moradabad - 130 km
Sambhal - 136 km

How to Reach Tikri

Tikri is a small town located in the Baghpat district of Uttar Pradesh. The town is still under the process of many developments. Hence, the town doesn’t have its own railway station and air terminal.

By Rail
The nearest railway station is Baral Railway Station. The next major railway station is Meerut City railway Station which is 38 km far from Tikri.

By Air
The nearest air terminal is Indira Gandhi International Airport which is located at a distance of 105 km from Tikri town.

Tikri at a Glance

Tehsil Name: Binauli
District: Baghpat
State: Uttar Pradesh
Division: Meerut
Official Language: Hindi & Urdu
Time Zone: IST (UTC+5:30)
STD Code: 01237


112
  • SHARE THIS
  • TWEET THIS
  • SHARE THIS
  • COMMENT
  • LOVE THIS 0
  • E-mail

Comments / Discussion Board - About Tikri

Loader